Jatiluwih & Surroundings e-bike cycling tour (2 hrs)
- Transportation to/from your hotel
- Electric bike & helmet
- Entrance fee for Jatiluwih
- Professional cycling guide
- Cold towel at the end of the bicycle tour
- Meal (incl. free flow water, coffee and tea)
- Raincoat when needed
Pick up from hotels/villas around Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud, Lovina, Tabanan, Bedugul, Munduk. Other areas on request.
Rp.1,080,000/ per person
Inclusion in our bicycle tours:
This 2 hour cycling trip with our electric bikes starts from the Batukaru temple (no temple visit) and takes you past beautiful landscapes to Jatiluwih where you cycle through its stunning center, guided by one of our experienced local cycling guides who happily shares his/her knowledge about this UNESCO World Heritage site. The road from Batukaru to Jatiluwih has some beautiful scenery but is very different from the central Jatiluwih area. We pass with the easy to use e-Bikes by dense jungle, giant bamboo forest, local villages, rice terraces, plantation and vast valleys. Jatiluwih consists of more than 300 hectares of stunning nature, rice terraces and lush tropical vegetation.
Following your cycling trip a tasty authentic Indonesian meal is served in Green café, located in the center of Jatiluwih and surrounded by rice fields. All ingredients are locally and organically grown. After enjoying your tasty meal and relaxing a bit in these beautiful surroundings the driver brings you back to your hotel or villa.
- Explore rarely visited parts of the UNESCO listed Jatiluwih by e-bike
- See stunning nature and learn about traditional Balinese life
- Pass by dense jungle, giant bamboo forest and local villages
- Enjoy an authentic Balinese lunch surrounded by rice fields
What to bring
- Sport Shoes
- Comfortable Clothes
- Sun Screen
- A Hat or cap
Starting times are 10.00 and 14.00