Jatiluwih-Off the Beaten Path Trekking (2 hrs)
- Professional tracking guide
- Water throughout the program
- Cold towel at the end of the tour
- Traditional Balinese lunch
Rp.360,000/ per person
Inclusion in our bicycle tours:
Set off from the starting point in the rice fields of Jatiluwih and walk through the rice fields and past rivers where you will see local farmers at work, beautiful natural surroundings and the most stunning rice terraces in Bali. Halfway through the trekking you literally go off the beaten path down to the river and through even more amazing natural terrain where no tourist ever comes.
By the end you walk through the village where you bring a visit to a traditional Balinese compound where the local guide and farmer will explain you more about their traditional life. Following the trekking a tasty authentic Indonesian meal is served in Green café, located in the center of Jatiluwih and surrounded by rice fields. All ingredients are locally and organically grown.
- Explore rarely visited parts of the UNESCO listed Jatiluwih on foot
- See stunning nature and learn about traditional Balinese life
- Pass by dense jungle and local villages
- Enjoy an authentic Balinese lunch surrounded by rice fields What to bring
What to bring
- Sport Shoes
- Comfortable Clothes
- Sun Screen
- A Hat or cap
The difficulty level is medium and it is important people bring good trekking shoes.
Starting times are 10.00 and 14.00